Composter manufacturers have developed numerous composters over the years but what make the composters different are the features that every one of them possesses. There are some with high capacity, while others have a small size, some with a large height while others short, and some with large lids while others do not have lids. If you are looking for the best compost tumbler, you can try the Worm Factory 360. It is also important to note that these features determine a composter’s durability, effectiveness, as well as price. Lifetime 65 Gallon Compost Tumbler has the following features:
Lifetime 65 Gallon Compost Tumbler has over 8.69 cubic feet translating to about 65 gallons. This large size feature makes it standing out from the rest. This is because, with this high capacity, you can be able to make a high amount of compost as you desire, particularly if your aim is to fertilize a large area.
Durability: The composter has high-density polyethylene plastic material, which has the effect of making the composter withstand the harsh weather conditions in the open and last for long.
- Aeration: The composter has an internal aeration tavern that improves the flow of air and facilitates the rapid and efficient mixing of the compost within the composter.
- Walls: It has double-walled panels, which absorb and preserve heat within it to decompose the compost pile.
- Movement: It has a very inventive design enabling it to turn on its axis in perfect symmetry and facilitate the mixing of the compost. This quality saves you time and effort you would apply in mixing the compost pile manually.
- Height: It has a 44-inches height capable of giving you the advantage of loading the food scraps and garden wastes while standing. Consequently, you do not have to bend and hurt your back while loading the composter.
- Lid: Lifetime 65 Gallon Compost Tumbler has an extra-large and removable lid that enables convenient and straightforward access to the interior and loading while at the same time remaining closed all the time to keep out rodents.
- Stability: The composter has a galvanized steel base that enables it to be stable all the time.
- Weight: The composter weighs over 55 pounds, which signifies that it is durable.
In conclusion, Lifetime 65 Gallon Compost Tumbler has the best features and qualities making it the best composter by all standards highly recommended, especially to those who want to make massive quantity of compost. This is because features such as large capacity, 44-inches height, large lid, symmetric movement, double-walled panels, internal aeration and a galvanized steel base are just the typical features the best composter should have.